Thursday, July 29, 2010

A shout out to my sissy bear!

So the last few months my sweet angel has turned in to an extremely crazy 2 year old! She throws little tantrums for no reason at all (well she has a reason, but they aren't anything that a sane person would get upset about!) The good thing about her recent craziness is that within about 5 minutes she's back to my adorable sweet baby that I am used to and she says "Sorry" in the cutest voice ever, and Chad and I completely forget about her beating us up 5 minutes before.

Today it was like my old, precious, child was back!  Not one time all day did she freak out.  She snuggled with daddy and colored with daddy for hours before I got home and he said she was awesome the whole time.  When I got home she loved all over me and was so sweet. Then we called my mom and she talked to my mom on the phone and sang her ABC's to her for like 5 minutes. Here lately when you tell her to talk on the phone she runs off and screams! Then we met my mom at the park and she was so great. She listened to me the whole time, and had so much fun on the playground. She even met a new little friend and they went on the HUGE slides several times together.  (see pics below of HUGE slides!) 

After the park we went to Crest to pick up tortilla's for dinner.  Somehow we managed to stay for 45 minutes and spend $75.  And I'd say about half of that was things Peyton had seen while riding in the little car cart and said she wanted. I think they put fun kids snacks on the bottom shelf for a reason. Very sneaky! Anyways, the whole time at the store she was so good! We came home and played on her power wheel outside with daddy for a while and then she came inside for dinner with me only asking her once. After that it was potty time, brush teeth and in bed before 8:30.  It was such a great day.  I almost forgot how fraeking sweet my baby girl really is!! And I bet I heard her say Please, Thank you, Your welcome, and I love you about 40 times each today.  And those are all the things she says that melts my heart. And I think Chad was pretty happy when he had a fresh shaven face and she put her hands on him, snuggled up to his face and said "Daddy you are so cute". I don't know if it's possible for me to love her any more!
Hehe, she didn't want us to take her Teddy from her, but she couldn't really hold him while doing all the fun stuff.  So she had us put him in the back of her shirt! So silly.
The big slides! The green one on the right is pretty high up there. When she came down and saw me she said "Mommy that was awesome!"
She was cracking me up going across the ropes. She is very cautious!

Coming down the fast slide!

1 comment: