I won tickets from my work for the Thunder game tonight. I have never been to a Thunder game! I went when the Hornets were here, but never since we've had the Thunder. I tried almost every game last year to win tickets from my work and never did. And of course I won the first game (pre-season) they gave away tickets for. After I told my sister that we won tickets, she said she'd try to get some for her and Darren. She ended up getting tickets from her work too! We met up with them for dinner at Iguana before the game. Oh and my mom and dad and Peyton met us too! After dinner they took Peyton home with them for a little slumber party and Chad and I headed to the game. It was so much fun. We had great seats on the lower level, and the Thunder won! Chad and I are definitely planning on going to more games this year. We had way too much fun not to!
 |
| About to go to the game! |
 |
This is a pic from our seats. Look how tall they are!
|
 |
| "Cheese!!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment