Peyton has the biggest imagination of anyone kid that I know. She can entertain herself for hours on end playing with dolls, "cooking" at her kitchen, drawing, etc. Chad and I love to "spy" on her and listen to her having conversations with her dolls and hear what funny little things she is saying. The other day I walked by the playroom and saw Peyton laying on the floor talking to her dolls. I decided to grab my camera and sneak up on her before asking her what she was doing. I love this picture because she looks so startled that I was taking a picture of her! So I asked her what she was doing and she said that her and her friends (Cinderella, Prince Eric, Repuzel and Eugene) were looking at the baby (Teddy Bear) and that I needed to be quite because the baby was sleeping. Why is she so stinking funny??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment