A few weekends ago we went to Durant for Chad's highschool reunion and to spend some time with him mom and dad. The reunion was fun and Chad got to catch up with some old friends, but the best part of the trip was horseback riding with Chad's dad. He took us out to the pasture and Chad and Peyton loaded up on Bracket and went for a ride. Bracket is Chad's horse from when he was little. His mom even had an adorable picture of Chad riding Bracket with his dad when he wasn't much older than Peyton (yeah the horse is old if you do the math!) Peyton absolutely loved it, but I think Chad might have loved it even more!! We had a blast. Peyton even got to ride around with her Pop's for a bit, which of course he loved. Can't wait to go back and spend more time with the horses and Chad's family.
 |
| Peyton and Pop's |
 |
| She loved petting the horses. She looked like such a big girl. |
 |
| Don't be fooled, I didn't ride, I just hopped up for a picture! |
 |
| And a pic of Chad and I before the reunion on Saturday night. |
No comments:
Post a Comment