Talk about a serioius blog slacker. Yeah I'm 17 1/2 weeks pregnant. I'm due on December 23rd. A Christmas baby which couldn't make me happier, since I have a very unhealthy obsession with Christmas time (got married Decebmer 10th and most of the wedding music was my favorite Christmas songs. Like Oh Holy night instrumental, not I Want a Hippopotumus for Christmas or anything weird!) I would have blogged about everything way sooner but I was too sick! Yeah this pregnancy has been so different from Peyton. With her I was nauceous starting the day I was 6 weeks along until the day I was 12. I threw up maybe twice and it was nothing too bad. Um this time it started at 5 weeks and went to about 16 weeks. I threw up A LOT and felt like death almost every day. But it's finally over. I feel like myself again!
We've had several ultra sound appointments just to make sure everything is perfect with all of my past problems. And so far so good. At the 12 week ultrasound the tech was pretty sure it was a girl. At the 14 week ultrasound the other tech was pretty sure it was a girl. And yesterday at the 17 1/2 week ultrasound they confirmed it is a girl!! We are going to name her Harper Noel (yep, Christmassy middle name!!) Peyton could not be happier to have a little sister on the way. We have had 3 1/2 perfect years just the 3 of us and she has got more attention than any person could ever want. She has told us several times that she is ready for a little sister, so I think the timing for everything could not have been more perfect.
So from now on I'll be better about updates, pics and appointments. But here is what I have so far.
| 14 weeks |
| 16 weeks |
| 14 1/2 week ultrasound. Check out those lips. She is going to be her sisters twin! |
| 17 1/2 week ultrasound. We can't wait to meet this beautiful angel baby! |
No comments:
Post a Comment