Monday, February 27, 2012

Harper is 2 Months!!

Harper is 2 month's old! I can't believe it. It has flown by so stinking fast. I can't begin to express how perfect she is. I have had no problems with her at all (knock on wood). She was a great eater from the very beginning. The only time she cries is if she has a dirty diaper or if she's hungry. And they are 2 totally different cries. When she is starving she will start crying like a crazy lady! But the second the milk hits her lips she's back to normal.  She is so laid back and so happy all the time. She started smiling around 5 weeks. She has the most beautiful big smile and she does it almost every time we start talking to her. She loves the sound of me, Chad and Peyton's voice. Peyton is just head over heels in love with her. I can't tell you how many times a day I hear her say "I wanna see Harper". She loves kissing her, holding her hand and laying down with her. She has also been such a great help. The other day Harper spit up a bit and Peyton immediately hopped up, ran to get me a burp rag and came back and wiped Harper's face off. She is such a sweet big sister! And Harper loves her so much. She will stare at her forever and just smile. It's pretty adorable. I have know idea what Chad and I did to get such amazing children!

We took Harper in for her 2 month appointment the same day as Peyton's 4 year appt. They are both such big girls! 

Since I didn't blog on her 2 week appointment here are her stats from that too. 

Harper 2 Week:
Weight: 8 lb 12 oz  (71 %)
Length: 22 1/4 inches (99%) we are pretty sure they were wrong on her birth length because I doubt she grew 2 1/2 inches in 2 weeks!

Harper 2 Month:
Weight: 12 lb 12 oz (84%) Big Girl!!
Length: 24 inches (97%) Long Girl!!

Peyton 4 Year:
Weight: 36.2 lbs (58%) Still a squirt!
Height: 41 inches (73%)

Daddy and sleepy turtle!


So happy!

Almost big enough! 

Best Friends!!



Love this picture. Love my babies!

1 comment:

  1. Um she is almost as big as Beckham. She is adorable! They both are. You are very lucky

    ReplyDelete