Monday, April 16, 2012

4 Months old!!

Yep you read that right. My baby is already 4 months old. I just can't believe it. It has gone by so fast. She's no longer my tiny little infant. But that's okay!! I can't explan how freaking awesome she is!! She's getting more and more alert every day. She can sit up on her elbows forever when she's on her belly, and stand up while we hold her hands, and she just rolled over today. She's just so strong. She's still sleeping like a champ, except last week when she was sick. But that's okay, because I actually like getting up in the middle of the night to feed her and lay with her.

She has the best personality. You seriously can't walk up to her without her giving you a huge smile. It melts my heart everytime. She has started playing in her jumperoo and excersuacer. She actually prefers to be standing up like that. Basically she's perfect in every form of the word!! :) I can't imagine our family without her.

She is fascinated with Peyton. When Peyton is in the room she will just stare at her. It's super sweet to watch. And of course she loves her mommy and daddy and still has her nightly daddy time chilling on his tummy watching tv.

Here are her 4 month stats:

Weight-15lbs (69%)
Length- 25 1/4 inches (84%)
Head- 16 1/4 inches (73%)

No comments:

Post a Comment