Friday, May 25, 2012

Los Angeles!!

We just got back from our first "family of four" vacation to Los Angeles! It was a blast. I'll have to admit, the airport was a little stressful. I think it was having so much luggage and only us to carry it all with 2 kids! But that was the hardest part of the trip. After that it was smooth sailing. Harper was a complete angel. I'm not kidding, she was absolutely perfect. It was so much fun having another little rugrat with us. Peyton had so much fun. She loved playing on the beach the most. She is a professional sand castle builder!!

Day 1: This was Jamey's off day so we had the whole day with him! We spent the afternoon at Universal Studios, which I loved. It was a lot of fun. After about 3 hours Peyton and Harper were both passed out. They were a bit tired after waking up at 4 am and flying for 3 1/2 hours!! But it didn't slow us down any.  We ended the night eating a delicious Sushi dinner.

The Water World show.

Frankenstein came up and started messing with Harper. It was hilarious, she had no idea!



Love my family!!


Wisteria Lane

The Bates Motel (with Whoville in the background)

She had so much fun spending time with Uncle Jamo!

The house from the Great Outdoors




















Passed out at dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment