Friday, June 22, 2012

LA Day 3

Okay so I'm super late on this post. I had started it um a month ago and half my pictures wouldn't uplodad so I gave up. But I'm back and just going to finish with what did upload.

Our 3rd day in Cali! One of the main reasons we wanted to go to LA was becuase Chad has a ton of family there. I mean a ton. His aunt (mom's sister), his 4 cousins and all of their kids.  We hadn't seen some of them since our wedding and others Chad hadn't seen in almost 20 years!  We got up early and drove about an hour to Chino Hills. It is such a beautiful city outside of LA. Amazing rolling hills. We got to Chad's cousins Linda's house and had the best welcoming ever. Everyone was standing there waiting for us and so excited to see everyone. They had presents for Peyton and Harper and a kitchen full of amazing food. We spent over 5 hours there, just visiting and hanging out. And Peyton go to swim around in the hot tub for a while, which she loved. It was such a great trip and I'm so glad we got to go and Chad's family could meet the girls. Oh and it was crazy because most of them time when Peyton meets new people (especially a huge group of them) she gets really shy. Not in this case though. She loved them all and was her normal outgoing self from the get go. Can't wait until we get to see them again!









No comments:

Post a Comment