Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy 27th Birthday Aunt T!

Yesterday Tam turned 27! I can't believe my baby sister is getting so old. The weather was beautiful, so Tam decided she wanted to go to Fuzzy's for her birthday and sit on the patio to enjoy it. We had such a great time. I mean we really couldn't have asked for better weather. The whole fam went and we sat at there forever eating, having drinks and watching the girls run around. After every one was finished and headed eating and ready to go, Chad and I wanted to walk around with the girls for a little longer. We went over to Chelino's to say hi to my friends that were out celebrating Bridget's birthday, walked along the canal and let the girls play at the playground. They had so much fun and of course were adorable as usual.

Happy Birthday T. Hope it was a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment