Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Spring Break this year was a lot of fun!! Wednesday Peyton went to an all day "Frozen" camp with Hailey and Reagan and had a blast. They learned dances, played games, sang, ate and then performed for the parents at the end of the day.

I took off work Thursday and Friday to spend with the girls. Thursday I took the girls to the zoo with Tam and Sutton. The weather started out a little cold but turned out to be beautiful. After about 4 hours the girls (and Tam) were worn out so we left and met my dad for a delicious Mexican lunch and called it a day.

Friday Chad took off work too and we took the girls to the Children's museum. We had never been before and the girls loved it. They did every exhibit and finished the trip with a train ride. I'm so glad that I can take off when I want to spend time like this with the girls. I think they were happy to have so much time with their Mommy!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment