Only 2 weeks left of the summer and then I'm going to have a 1st grader!
Friday, August 1, 2014
School Clothes Shopping!
I can't believe my little baby is about to be a big 1st grader. She's growing up way too fast. Growing up Chad and I both loved going school clothes shopping and shopping for school supplies. We wanted to make the same memories for Peyton. Chad and I both took off work and spent the whole day with Peyton. We started out with her getting her hair done, went to the outlet to get way too many clothes, had lunch at Louie's and ended the day getting all of her school supplies !! I think we might have been into it more than her. She was so cute in all of the clothes she tried on so of course we had to get them all. But she's worth it.
Only 2 weeks left of the summer and then I'm going to have a 1st grader!
Only 2 weeks left of the summer and then I'm going to have a 1st grader!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment