Sunday, September 14, 2014

It's a...................

baby BOY!! That's right. I had a BOY. Here's how it all went down.....

The girls stayed the night with my parents since we had to be at the hospital by 5:30. Plus we were hoping we could get a little sleep. We got to the hospital and they got me all hooked up on the monitors. By 7:30 we were heading into the room to deliver the baby. I can't describe the emotions that I felt when I found out it was a boy. I was laying there as anxious as I've ever been in my life. All of the sudden I hear my mom start yelling. I think someone said "it's a boy" but I didn't really believe it until Chad came down and kissed me on the forehead and said "we had a boy." It was the most surreal moment of my life. That's the only way to describe it. My entire pregnancy I just knew I was going to have a girl. I wanted a girl! I've never really wanted a boy. The only reason I wanted one was because Chad did. But the second I laid eyes on him I knew that he was the little boy I had always wanted. I don't think I've ever been happier. He was so perfect.

Lawson Randall Whitmire was born at 7:59 am, September 10th, 2014. Weighed 8 lbs and 9 oz (just 2 more oz that Harper!) He had a nice little head of hair and he was beautiful.  His sisters are so in love with him.

We stayed the 2 nights in the hospital with him and he did wonderful. He was so sweet and content until he got hungry. Then he would let you know that he was hungry and he wanted to eat that second! But as soon as I'd start to feed him he'd be a little angel again.

I can't believe we are now a family of 5!!








 







No comments:

Post a Comment