Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009 cont.

Today we got to continue our Christmas festivities. Chad's mom and dad couldn't make it down because of the crummy roads. We were all very sad and missed them so much, but we didn't let it stop us from celebrating. Chad's brother and sister in law and 5 nieces came over for a mexican feast and some friendly games! I am still full.

What a happy family!!

Peyton loves her cousins!

Hey Sarah and Kayla, SMILE!!

I think Deni and Peyton are trying to see who can open their present the fastest!

Hope did a great job of watching Peyton today! Thanks cousin Hope!

Playing games! Fine, I'll admit it, Christal knows her stuff, she kicked our butt at every game!

Peyton and Landrie

1 comment:

  1. So sad y'all weren't at your parents house but it looks like you all have had a great Christmas!! Marnie and I talked about it a bit and thought it would just be best if we all got an email or facebook msg going so we could decide on what all we want to do and who is going to make what. So, we can start one soon and get it all taken care of!!! The invites were super cute!!

    ReplyDelete