Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ice storms are fun

Okay well not really, but it got me out of work today so I could spend the day with my monkey!! Peyton woke up around 8 this morning, so I woke up at 8 this morning! It was nice sleeping in. I got up and got Peyton and brought her in my room to watch some Dora and drink her milk. Then we snuggled for about an hour and I made us some smoothies for breakfast. I love mornings like that where we can cuddle up and snuggle on the bed all morning. The only thing missing was Daddy!!

I was packing up stuff in Peyton's playroom while she was playing and she spotted the tutu's, so obviously she wanted to put it on.
Then she started jumping on some of my packing. That looks like a "Oops, I got caught" face!
Later I put on her jammie pants to get ready for a nap and she wanted to put on her hat.... and then play on my packing some more.
Time for a nap. Okay fine, you can watch a little tv with Bailey before nap time!

Okay and here is a little house update!!
Chad and I went over there yesterday to see how it was coming along. The brick was almost completely done. All that was missing was a little row above the playroom window. And they got the garage doors on. Yay. On Wednesday I met with the carpenter that is building the cabinets and doing the trim so we could go over what all we were getting and what we might want to add. The most fun part was getting to design the closet. I got to pick out where I wanted shelves, chests, double racks, single racks, etc. It was a lot of fun! He was supposed to get started on the chests and bathroom cabinets today, but with the way the weather looks outside I bet he didn't make it over there!



No comments:

Post a Comment