Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My favorite sound ever....

My favorite sound of all time is hearing my baby girl laugh. I can't tell you how many times a day Chad and I tickle her, or kiss on her, or act silly in front of her just to hear her make that beautiful sound.


Every morning Peyton's grandma checks my blog so she can see if I have added any new pics of Peyton. I hate to let her down. So here you go Grace!!

It's Valentine's week so of course I had to dress Peyton in red and hearts for school today.



Her cousin Presley taught her to make this goofy face.
She started playing hopscotch on her playroom rug. It was very cute.

This morning in her new Diva glasses!



Yep, it's that time..... House Update!!

They started rocking the columns today. I really like how it's turning out. They are a lot wider than we were expecting which is awesome.
We love how they are going to frame the door. And we were so happy with the rock we picked out. It was surprisingly a hard decision!
The wood guy said he'd make me a little storage bench and shelf with hooks in the laundry room. So far it's looking good. He's going to add the shelf with hooks next. I can already picture Peyton's little back pack hanging up on it!
He got the crown molding done in the kitchen today. Next step in there is the cabinet doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment