Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandbox?

For Peyton's birthday her Aunt Candy (my mom's best friend) bought her a sandbox. When she brought it to her it was raining horribly so we brought it in the playroom for her to play with (there was not sand in it yet!) until we could get it outside. She has turned it into a bed!! It's so funny. Everytime she goes in her playroom to watch tv, she'll put her pillow in the turtle sandbox and cover up and watch tv. She is so silly!! Oh and the quality of the pics isn't the best. They are from my iphone. I did get my new camera, but I keep forgetting to buy a memory card for it!!


Oh and I had to get my phone tonight while she was brushing her teeth. She was being such a ham in front of the mirror. I have never known anyone to look and dance and play in front of the mirror as much as her!

Then she made me put her hair in a ponytail so she could have her hair out of her way when she was looking at herself!



Oh yeah....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!

2 comments: