Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Still going crazy!

It’s been driving me crazy that I haven’t got to blog lately. So I went through my phone and found a few pics of last week that I just have to post. They are pretty random, but I know Peyton’s grandma is dying to see some pics of her too!


So last Tuesday Peyton had a little eye surgery where they came in and fixed her clogged tear ducts. Ever since she was a baby she has always had little tears that ran down her face, because the couldn't go anywhere else. It used to make me so mad because everyone use to come up to her and say "oh someone's been crying, she must be fussy" and she wasn't at all. She never cried as a baby, it just always looked like she was!! So we finally were ready to get them fixed. We decided to wait til she was a little older since they put her under. She did great and so far I can tell a big difference. Normal in the mornings she does not want to wake up. But the morning of her surgery I had to wake her up and 5:30 and she was happy as can be. I am so mad becuase I had a ton of pics of her at the hospital in her little gown and after the surgery. And now the only pic I have of the day is this happy pic of her on the way there. At least it's a cute pic! (though it's a little blurry!)



That night after her surgery she had pictures at dance in her recital outfit. I was nervous that she wasn't going to do good because of waking up so early and having to go through all of that. But she did great. I did have to bribe her with a quarter to keep her hat on!


Just a cute pic of her last week at Academy. Of course we had to buy her the chair. It's Dora!


Oh we finally got the kite up and flying high for a long time last week. It was fun. Peyton was loving it!



"Look Mommy, I can hold it!"


Hehe, don't ask!

Sunday we went to Chuck E. Cheese for my friend at works little girls 2nd birthday party. Peyton had so much fun.


She ate a slice and a half of pizza! That's a lot for her.


Cute picture my mom sent me of Peyton. My awesome mom got me and my sister pedicures last weekend so my mom took P to get some yogurt while I got pampered!

We have been eating outside pretty much every night. The weather has been amazing.
Thanks for looking at blurry cell phone pics!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I took Peyton to get that Yogurt and I took the picture! Give aunt T some credit!

    ReplyDelete