Monday, May 17, 2010

Tour De France?

Okay well she might not be that good yet, but in the last few months Peyton has gotten so good at riding her bike. She just seems like such a big girl pedaling down the street on her cute little pink bike. I finally got her on video!




This past week has been so crummy. It's rained almost every the past week, which means no playing outside. :( Luckily today we had some nice sunny weather so Peyton and I took advantage of it. We played in the sandbox, rode her bike, played in the mini trailor and chased Bailey around the entire neighborhood. There is nothing cuter than Peyton running down the street at full speed yelling "get back here Baybay!!"And since I hadn't gotten any pics of Peyton in a while I went a little crazy. So enjoy!

Oh wait, first here is the pic of Peyton and Aunt T that I promised Tam I would post.

Oh and I found this pic of Chad and I when I downloaded my pictures. It's from Ryan's birthday at Louie's and the movies this past weekend.

Okay now for the million pics of Peyton. I know I am a little biased, but I really think she could be a little child star. She makes the funniest faces all the time and I just think everyone of them is so precious. So I'd have to have all of these in her "portfolio" so they could see how well rounded she is :)
This isn't really a pic of her adorable face, I just thought the sky looked really pretty and blue so it got included (won't be in the portfolio!)

This one either, but I thought she looked cute riding the tractor!
I mean really, come one, how sweet is this little girl?
About as sweet as this one!
I wish I could make this bigger so you could really see how beautiful and blue her eyes are. Maybe she should lean towards modeling instead of acting. :)
Okay now I wish she wasn't dead asleep or I'd go wake her up just to give her kisses.
I think I could be the most obsessed Mommy ever. I can't get enough of this adorable child. Sometimes I feel like I am too obsessed with her. I sort of remind myself of that guy in that book where he loved the puppy (I think it was a puppy, or maybe a bunny) so much that he pet it to death (okay someone knows what book I am talking about, we had to read it in school) oh wait, it just popped in my head....Of Mice and Men. Is that even what happened to the animal? okay I am rambling. Either way, I think Peyton is safe unless kissing your child too much could be fatal. I'll google it and get back with you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! She's a cutie! And I have no idea what book your talking about.

    ReplyDelete