Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Playing catch up again.

Ugh, I have been so freaking busy lately. I had 2 finals this week, went to Kansas last weekend, and have been staying very busy at work. So needless to say, when I come home at night I just want to relax. Which means not much time for blogging. So I'm just going to post some pics from the past week and attempt to remember what we were doing when I took the picture.


Last week somehow Peyton managed to get down to underwear while running around the front yard. Since she was already looking a little white trash we decided "why not let her play in the sprinkler"? So she did!
Also last week we went swimming a few times. My mom had picked her up from school and Peyton already knew we were going to swim when I got home from work. So she kept telling Gami all about. So Gami got her all ready and put her in the one swimming suit that she had at her house. Her last year's 2 piece!! Oddly enough it still fit, and she looked so adorable in it.
Just as adorable as she looked in it last year! Look how tiny she was.
Last Friday night while Chad was on a 'boys night out', Peyton and I went to aunt Chelsey's house to have dinner and play with her and Brittny. Peyton was entertaining everyone all night!
Then somehow she decided she wanted to ride Chelsey like a pony. It was pretty funny. But the best part was that Kim (oh yeah, Kim came over the last hour we were there and played with us too!) gave Peyton a chocolate cookie right before that so she had chocolate in her mouth. Then she'd start cracking up and drooling chocolate on Chelsey's shirt. If anyone knows Chelsey they know there is nothing she hates more than spit. We were cracking up!
Before we went swimming on Saturday Peyton decided to put her swimsuit on early, along with those silly high heels that she wears 24-7. Strike a pose!

Last night we had the Blackburn's over for dinner. Now that Peyton and Hailey aren't in the same school and dance class is over they don't get to see each other very much. So Peyton was really missing her and wanted to play. They were so adorable. At first they were playing in the playroom on opposite sides of the room. Then within 15 minutes they had formed a band. Peyton was dancing and playing the guitar and Hailey was singing and playing the piano. Then they played hide and seek (their version), then they ran all around the house and chased each other, then we went outside and they had ice cream cones! The best part of the day was finding out that Amy and Ryan for sure own the lot across the street from us. So within about 6 months Peyton and Hailey will get to play with each other as much as they want!



Beautiful picture of Peyton that Amy took of here last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment