Ugh for the last week all of us have been sick on and off. So needless to say we haven't done anything but stay in the house all week/weekend. It's actually been pretty nice since we never get to do that. We always have a million things going on every weekend, but it would have been even nicer if we were all feeling good. Since we haven't done anything really cool in the last few weeks, I figure I'll post a few random pics I have and give a little update on what's going on with Peyton!
Peyton has been doing really well at school. She knows all her colors and shapes and all 6 of the bible verses they have taught so far this semester. It melts my heart to hear her say her little bible verses in that sweet little voice! She can count to fifteen (though sometimes she forgets the number 5, I have no idea why, she has been able to count to at least 10 for forever, but in the past few weeks she'll skip 5, makes me crazy!!) she can spell her first and middle name, and loves to sing 24/7! She has grown such an imagination the last few months. She can keep herself entertained for hours with her Barbie dolls, and Dora dolls. She'll make them talk to each other, and dance, and chill in the hot tub. Chad and I will sneak around the corner and just watch her and crack up.
Here are a few pics from the past few weeks.
 |
| Too cool for school! Peyton ditched school on Monday to come to work with me for a few hours, so I could get some work finished before going home to be sick and lazy with Peyton. |
 |
| This pic cracks me up! She grabbed her old cowboy had one morning before hopping on the potty. She was still pretty asleep when I took this picture. She looks so adorable though! |
 |
| Peyton and Hailey playing and being cute! |
 |
| Now they are just being loud! |
 |
| Little Eskimo wanted to go outside and play. |
 |
| Then she spotted Daddy mowing the lawn and decided she'd rather do that than playing on her swingset. |
 |
| Oh and blowing her conductor whistle while riding along with Daddy. She's so silly! |
 |
| Cutie pie running errands with mommy on my day off Friday! |
 |
| Goofball!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment