Happy Thanksgiving!! This year Chad and I had the best Thanksgiving ever! We invited everyone over to our house for a feast. Mom, Dad, my Aunt Teri and Uncle Jim did most of the cooking. I just offered up my house. My cooking skills aren't quite at Thanksgiving level yet. We had over 20 family members over and had a wonderful time. Every stuffed their faces, drank wine, visited and watched football. Doesn't get any better than that. Everyone knows that I hate Thanksgiving food, but I love the holiday for the meaning. It just reminds me how thankful I am for everything that I have. I am so very blessed and couldn't ask for anything else in my life right now~
 |
| Beautiful baby girl ready for the festivities! |
 |
| Smile Dad and Bub! |
 |
| Now it's your turn to pose with Bub, Mom! |
 |
| Cheese!! |
 |
| Uncle Jim carving the turkey! |
 |
| Peyton with her cousin Presley. |
 |
| Aunt Janice trying to tell Dad how to cook the mashed potatoes. |
 |
| Tam, Darren and Scott! |
 |
| Brec and Dasha acting goofy! |
 |
| Me, Chad, Uncle Bo, and Dottie |
 |
| And the kids table. Not quite as good at posing as the adults! |
No comments:
Post a Comment