Thursday, December 9, 2010

Bedlam!!

For the bedlam game we went to Candy and Richard's house to celebrate Richard's 60th birthday and watch the game. I can't even describe how amazing that game was. We were on the edge of our seats the entire time. Luckily OU came away with the win and a great one at that. During the game Peyton had a ball running around the house with Presley and Sierra.  She was so good during the game and could have cared less that mommy and daddy didn't want to leave the couch!  Oh and during half time she entertained the entire party by dancing in the living room and posing with the life sized nutcrackers! All night long people I didn't know would come up to me and tell me how hilarious Peyton was. But of course I already knew that!

Mommy and Sissy, ready for the game!

Hangin with the big girls!

"Make a silly face!!"

He's an OSU fan and she's an OU fan, I'm surprised they both look happy here!! 

"Hello Mr. Nutcracker, nice to meet you!"


Hehe, here she is during "Happy Birthday" talk about excited!

And passed out in the car after about 1 second on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment