I was off work today for Christmas break so I kept Peyton out of school for a girls day out! We started out by going to Starbuck's, so Peyton could get some of her favorite pink donuts and I could get a latte! There was the sweetest little girl in front of us that had got a vanilla bean iced drink and they messed up on. So she came over and offered it to Peyton. She was so excited, and drank the whole thing! It was delicious.
After Starbuck's, we walked next door to the nail salon so we could get pedicures. This was Peyton's first pedicure so I was a little unsure about how she'd like it, and how she'd do sitting there for an hour with a stranger messing with her. Holy macaroni, she LOVED it! She sat there the entire time and watched very intently as he painted her nails and toes. She loved when he put the lotion on her legs and arms and she even liked the warm cloths! She even got to pick out stickers for him to put on them. She got holly berries for her thumb nails and candy canes for her toe. The rest of the day she showed her nails to any one and everyone!
After our pedi's we ran some errands and did some last minute Christmas shopping. Then we met Daddy at Panera Bread for lunch. That's what Peyton had said she wanted earlier this morning. It was so tasty! Peyton and I had the best day. I love days like these and making memories with my precious baby girl.
 |
| Mmmmm, donuts! |
 |
| Love the warm towels! |
 |
| Pretty pink polish! |
 |
| Yeah she thought she was so stinkin cool!! |
 |
| And the finished product! |
What a fun Mommy and P day!
ReplyDelete