Friday, December 31, 2010

Last night was such a nice night! The weather was awesome. So we took advantage of it! When we got home we let Peyton ride her bike for a while with Hailey. They are so cute on their "big girl bikes"!!  After that we loaded up and went to get my parents for some fried chicken, cupcakes and ice skating!! We had a wonderful night.  The chicken and the cupcakes were declicious and the ice skating was WAY harder than I remember!! Chad and I looked pretty ridiculous out there. I am pretty sure it's been over 15 years since I ice skated last! Peyton had a blast though. She held our hands around the rink and did great. She could stand on her skates way better than I could. When it was time to leave she was pissed. She kept yelling "no I want to ice skate some more." So I'm thinking we might have to make that a new tradition!


So cute in her scarf and new outfit from her Grandma!

Love that beautiful smile!

Daddy and Sissy cruising along!
The whole fam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment