Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big Girl Bed!!!

For Peyton's birthday we decided to redo her room and give her a big girl bed (actually we decided it months ago but it took forever to get the dumb bed rail in!!) We turned her toddler bed into a full size bed and got her some new cute bedding. We also moved around some furniture and put her tv up on the wall. We are beyond happy with how it turned out. It seems very roomy and perfect for her to grow up in. So far she has done amazing in it. She always tells me "Mom, my new bed is AWESOME!" It's very adorable. 

There is still a cute shelf that I have to get up on the wall and move that big canvas pic of her over. And I can't decide if I want to get curtains to match the bedding, sheets or stick with black!!





No comments:

Post a Comment