Monday, January 24, 2011

Family Fun Night Out!

After Peyton's birthday party last Saturday we got a babysitter and Chad and I and the whole family went out for a little grown up time together. Which we don't get to do very often! We had WAY too much fun. We started out at Redrock. We hadn't eaten there in so long, and I don't know why. They have the best food ever. It was so delicious!  After that we headed to Red Pin to do a little bowling.  We had a blast. The best part of the night was when Darren through the ball and it was going a little too fast in the gutter and started wobbling so hard that it bounced up at the end and busted out the light over the pins! It was crazy!! We had to all bowl on one lane for a bit while they cleaned it all up. But we didn't let it ruin our night.




At dinner!





Not sure what I was so happy about because I had the worst score of everyone!


Might be a little hard to see the scores, but I stayed in last the whole game. 

The other team was way better!

BFF's. So glad Peg and Mackie got to go with us! They are family too!

The best guy bowler and woman bowler posing at the end to show off their bowling skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment