This past Friday I turned 24 weeks. Only 15 more weeks until my baby girl is born! How is that even possible. This pregnancy has flown by. I had an ultrasound at my 22 week appt and got to see Harper bebopping around in my belly. She's already super cute! Dr. Chambers said everything was looking great. We're still planning on a scheduled c-section for December 16th. It's going to be here before I know it!!
I haven't really been taking belly pics because my stomach fluctuates like crazy. One day I'll look like I could have her any second and the next day I look like I ate a big dinner. It's nuts. But I have definitely popped out fast this time that I did last time. I have a feeling Harper is going to be a lot bigger than her big sister was. Guess we'll know in about 3 1/2 months!
 |
| Without a doubt, a little girl!! |
 |
| Full lips like Peyton! |
 |
| Kind of creepy looking, but she's yawning! |
 |
| This is at 22 1/2 weeks, mom took of my swimming! |
No comments:
Post a Comment