Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Festivities 2012

I'm REALLY going to try hard to start blogging again. I think I'm about to get a new camera, and I cleared up a ton of space on my computer. So I have no excuse!!

This year we had a fun filled Halloween weekend/weekend like always.  We started out at the Pi Phi house the Wednesday before Halloween for their annual Nightmare on Elm Street alumna Halloween party. We've gone every year since Peyton was born and love it every year. She got to paint a pumpkin, do other arts and crafts and trick or treating down the hall of the house. Harper was super cute too. She got to do a little trick or treating too. She got a tootsie pop and she sucked on the outside of it for the next hour. 

My beautiful baby girls!

Tick or Treat!






The next night my parents watched Harper, while Chad, Peyton and I went to see Hotel Transylvania. It was so freaking cute!! We all loved it and laughed out butts off!




Friday night we were supposed to go to Haunt the Zoo, but it was too cold out. So we decided to make our own little Halloween party at home. When Chad got off work we went to Walmart and loaded up on pumpkins, carving kits and a ton of stuff to bake cookies! We  had a blast. We carved 3 pumpkins, painted a hello kitty pumpkin and baked 4 dozen sugar and peanut butter cookies!! I love fun family nights like that.



 

 



Our pumpkins! The one to the left says Barbie and has her picture, but we didn't do that great of job on it!

 

Monday night we finally got to go to Haunt the Zoo. That is another Halloween tradition of ours and Peyton always has a blast and this year was no different!! My little Jasmine was too cute.
Peyton and Hailey before the zoo. Unfortunately they didn't get to go together.




 We ended our Halloween trick or treating in our neighborhood. Harper got an ear infection this past week so she only got to hit up one house before I had to take her home to be back in the warmth. But Chad and Peyton made it around the entire neighborhood. Can't wait until next year.

This is the only pic I got of Harper trick or treating.

Little Tinkerbell!

Just a cute pic of my baby on Halloween morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment