Monday, November 12, 2012

Date Night

Last night Peyton and I went on our much awaited date night! We had tickets to see Mary Poppins and got out to eat. I didn't even have to ask her what she wanted for dinner, becasue I knew she'd pick Hideaway. And of course when I told her we were going out to eat on our date she asked if we were going to the place with the planet (that's what she calls Hideaway because there is a huge Earth in the middle of the room). We had a wonderful night. She got all dressed up, and I curled her hair for our date. She was so excited and felt like such a grown up!!  She looked absolutely beautiful!! 

Mary Poppins was so good!! She really liked it, but she said it was too long. It was really funny talking her about it afterwards. She makes me laugh!! I look forward to many more date nights with my baby. Oh and now she loves singing "Supercalifrajilisticxpialidocious!!"

Ignore the crappy iphone pics!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment