Sunday, March 17, 2013

Circus and outside fun!

The weather this weekend was AMAZING! When the weather turns nice we pretty much live outside! I think Harper might like being outside more than any one. As soon as we get home she runs straight to the door and starts pointing and screaming to go outside. She's going to be very happy this summer. And since she was born she's pretty much gone to bed by 6:30 almost every night. This past weekend since the time changed and we can play outside longer she's been stretching it to 7:30-8!! I can't believe she can stay up that late!

Saturday morning we took the girls to the circus. We were a bit nervous about taking Harper since she's a little on the wild side! But we figured we'd give it a try and do the 10 am show so it wouldn't interfere with her nap. She did awesome! As long as there was excitement going on she was good! There were two parts that were a little slow and she got restless so I just took her for a little walk and came back and she was good. During the intermission Peyton, Harper and I rode and elephant and then the girls rode a pony!! And apparently it wore her out, because the during the last 20 minutes she passed out on Chad's lap. It was pretty sweet. I'm so happy that she's getting old enough to be included in the family fun!






Hehe, I thought this face was hilarious!











No comments:

Post a Comment