Friday, March 22, 2013

Science Museum

Today both girls were off school for Spring Break so Chad and I both took off work to spend the day with them. We'd been wanting to go to the Science Museum for years. I have no idea why we haven't yet. We go places all the time!! So FINALLY we got to go. It was so much fun.  Peyton climbed on everything in site, and Harper loved the little roller coaster toy in the little kids area. The girls had a blast and Chad and I did too. I seriously had to get on to Chad a few times, because I think he forgot he was there with his 2 little girls and instead thought he was a little kid. After about 4 hours we were pooped and called it a day. We will for sure be going back again this summer!!








No comments:

Post a Comment