Monday, October 28, 2013

My baby is a Kindergartner!!

Just realized I never posted this!! So I guess now she's been in Kindergarten for 10 weeks. She's doing so good. We got her first report card and she did awesome. Her reading scores were higher than her math skills (though those were still good) which is crazy because Chad and I are both math people. But most jobs involving math aren't really fun, so maybe this is for the better!! :)

She loves school right now and loves learning. She gets very excited to do her homework and loves showing me what she did in class. It's so much fun watching her learn and grow up, but makes me so sad at the same time. I just can't believe next year she'll be at the public school and in 1st grade.


Peyton started Kindergarten this past week. I just can't believe how big she is getting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment