Yeah Potty Training Day 2 went about as well as Day 1. She was totally not intrested. There were a few times when she would run to the bathroom when she had to go, but then there was a million times that she would pee on the floor right in front of me. I am starting to think she might be a little too young to try a 3 day method! So we are going to go back to the method we started a while ago and just keep practicing and continuing to use pull ups. I know she'll get it one of these days soon. Plus I am off all this coming up week from school and work so I really want to use this time to hang out with my baby girl, not cleaning up her pee!
Here are some random pics of Peyton from our long day of playing.
Yeah she totally put on these two different boots. It was pretty funny.

Hehe, here she was doing some crazy dance move

And these two pics are just to show how sweet and beautiful my baby girl is!

No comments:
Post a Comment