I'm done. Holy cow, I have never been this full after Thanksgiving dinner. Most people know that I am not a fan of traditional Thanksgiving food. I don't know why, I just don't really care for "home cooking". I'd much rather eat Mexican food or something like that. So when my brother suggested that we do a crab and shrimp broil instead of turkey I was pumped!! My aunt Janice and cousin Brec came down from Hutchinson, Kansas. It was great to see them, as well as my cousins birds. They made for some great entertainment while the food was cooking. It was a great Thanksgiving. I am definitely thankful for everything in my life.
Here's Tam and the birds!

Here's Chad with his huge piece of crab. Seriously all of our crab legs were this big. They were so amazing!

What are Tam and Darren doing??

My beautiful baby girl!


My adorable nephews Cash and Jett!

No comments:
Post a Comment