Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No seriously, I really could get used to this!

Today was another fun filled day with my baby girl. We slept in (me til 8, her til 9) then got dressed and headed to Chick-fil-A for some breakfast and playing. Of course once Peyton saw the play area she was so not in to eating her breakfast. She was having a great time in the play area, but was scared to go down the big curly slide. I had to crawl up this tiny stair case and crawl through this tunnel the size of my head and then go down the teeny weeny slide with Peyton. We did that several time until thank heavens some more kids showed up. The second they showed up she was ready to go down that slide by herself. My thought is that she didn't want the bigger kids to know she was sccared of the "Big Slide" as she called it. Which was great for me, because then I could enjoy my bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and she could have fun. After that we headed to the mall then to Sam's for some Thanksgiving food shopping. My family decided against the traditional Thanksgiving dinner this year and decided to do a Crab Broil!! Yum, I hate traditional Thanksgiving food so needless to say, I was pumped! We came home and I put her down for a nap while I relaxed. As soon as she woke up Daddy came home and we headed to Jump Zone. She had a blast. She jumped and climbed and slid down the slide, and even rode the mechanical horse! After seeing how much fun she had we decided to go ahead and book her birthday party at Jump Zone. I am very excited. I know she will have a blast, plus I don't have to worry about cooking and cleaning my house on party day! After Jump Zone we headed to dance class. She was adorable as always. I can't wait for her Christmas recital in 2 weeks.

Drinking Milk and watching Dora getting ready to head out for the day with Mommy.


Coming down the slide with her new "older" friends.


Holding Teddy's paw at Sam's!


Headed up the stairs to go down the big slide with Daddy


About to go to dance class


Okay and now for the videos. That's right, I took several videos and now I have to show them!

They had this huge slide at Jump Zone and we had to carry her up it like 5 times and then all of the sudden she headed over there and went up the slide by herself. It was so big, we couldn't believe it. She looked like such a big girl. :(




Okay this is funny, she kept trying to ride this blow up animal. It was really funny.




And here she is on the mechanical horse, nothing special, I just thought it was cute cause it was her first time!

1 comment: