Saturday, August 7, 2010

Has it really been 10 years???

Last night was my 10 year high school reunion. We all started out at Louie's to have a few drinks before heading to the Embassy Suites in Norman. We had such a great time. They had awesome dinner for us, drinks (well 1 each), and a great DJ. There were so many people that I hadn't seen in a long time. It was great to catch up with old friends, and spend some time with my favorite people. After we left the hotel, which was around 10, we all headed downtown to Skyy Bar. The cool thing was that a lot of people that weren't at the actual reunion showed up at the bar. Around midnight we were worn out and decided to head on home. I was very happy with how everything turned out. Chad and I visited with a lot of people and had a great night!!

Saturday morning we got up at 8:30 to pick up Peyton from my parent's house. We came home real quick and got ready for the second part of the reunion. It was a family get together at the Orr Family Farm. We were excited about that, because that is one of Peyton's favorite places. It was VERY hot out, but in about an hour we got in 2 carousel rides, a train ride, a pony ride a few minutes on the playground. After that we headed to Brittnys house to swim. Peyton was a little tired and whiney, but for the most part she had a great time swimming with Hailey and playing in the kiddie pool. Another awesome weekend!!
Me and Chelsey at Louie's
Chad and I about to head into the reunion
Look at all these hot girls!
Riding the carousel. She had a huge smile on her face the whole time!
I thought this pic was adorable with Peyton smiling over at her daddy!
My happy family!
On the little pink horse. 























My beautiful baby girl on her pony!





























1 comment:

  1. I do like that pic of her smiling at her daddy! Cute!

    ReplyDelete