Friday, March 5, 2010

Cousins!!

Thursday night Peyton's cousins Presley, Jett and Cash came into to town. Holy moly, Peyton was pumped. She loves hanging out with her cousins and misses them so much now that they live in Dallas. So when they come into town they have a lot of catching up to do. The whole family got together on Thursday night for dinner and Jett and Presley got to stay the night. Then this morning they all got up and Papa took the three of them to McDonald's for breakfast and to play. I still have no idea how he could handle three kids at McDonald's that early in the morning! When the came back Gami set up the bounce house and they pretty much spent the entire day jumping and playing in the back yard. The weather was so nice out. I am so excited for Spring!

So stinking cute!
Papa was reading to them while they were chowing down on their PB&J's!
I think we have another ball player in the family.
But Daddy thought she needed a little training.
Look how high she gets!
Mommy and her baby girl!

House update!

The house is coming along great! We went over there today and they graded the ground and got everything ready to lay the sod. Chad and I have to meet the sod guys at our house at 8:30 tomorrow morning to decide where all we want them to lay it. I can't even tell you how excited Chad was today when he saw the everything leveled out. It looked so different. The inside is coming along great as well. This week the installed all of the appliances, lighting, hardware, toilets, heat and air. Oh the also finished the tile and all the concrete outside. It's looking really good in there. Next week they are going to lay the carpet and start wrapping everything up. I am hoping to close sometime the week after next.






No comments:

Post a Comment