Since there was snow on the ground on the first day of spring, I was a little worried that real spring would never come. But I was wrong, it came this week!! We have had a wonderful week enjoying the wonderful weather. It is very hard to work all day when I know that it's so beautiful out and I have a little monkey that loves to play outside! Luckily we have more daylight now, which means more time to play.
Monday was by far the best day this week because there was no wind! My mom took it during the day while she was watching Peyton.

Monday evening we hung outside all night. Peyton ran around all over the place and Chad and I sat on the back patio and ate dinner watching her. She was having so much fun!
Monday was by far the best day this week because there was no wind! My mom took it during the day while she was watching Peyton.

Monday evening we hung outside all night. Peyton ran around all over the place and Chad and I sat on the back patio and ate dinner watching her. She was having so much fun!
Monday night she was doing her dance routine for us in the living room. It's pretty cute. Too bad yesterday at dance when we could watch her with the song she was being a little brat! I have a feeling her recital this time around isn't going to go as well as last time!
Today was the hottest day of the week but it was super windy. So we took advantage of it and tried to fly a kite. I think it was too windy and the kite was too cheap!! We did get it in the air a ton of times but it just wouldn't stay up there very long.
Peyton started crying when it fell fromt he air. It was hilarious!

Since the kite flying wasn't as successful as planned we just played. She did sidewalk chalk which is always one of her faves. I love this picture with Chad in the background smiling at his precious baby girl!

Since the kite flying wasn't as successful as planned we just played. She did sidewalk chalk which is always one of her faves. I love this picture with Chad in the background smiling at his precious baby girl!
Then she wanted to play on her barbie car. She had to check under the hood first to make sure it was running okay!

Then she had to stop to run after Bailey. Bailey is still enjoying exploring the new house and every thing around it.

Then she had to stop to run after Bailey. Bailey is still enjoying exploring the new house and every thing around it.

Back on the Barbie car doing a little off roading.

After playing forever we came in and let Peyton open a package that she had from Grandma. She got so much fun stuff. She loved the light up bunny pen. Here she is writing at her table with her new pen and coloring book. She got lots of other fun stuff too. Including an adorable dress that I am sure you'll see pics of her in soon! Thanks Grandma. You're the best!




No comments:
Post a Comment